Saturday, October 07, 2006

07/10/06 - Awesome head

Got up I think around 10:30 after reading for a bit with Sean. Today's been a bit of a blur, it's gone by real fast. Im still in my PJs from this morning!

Spent the day having my hair braided by Sean. It looks so cool now! There's just four braids left to be finished. It is coooo-ool!

Sean spent the day preparing me for giving him a "Boob job" by telling me that I will thank him by giving him a surprise, and then by going on to tell me what that surprise was. So I did. I went and wrote on S&M Blog about it first, and suggested to Sean that he should read it. It was great. He directed me downstairs to wash him, then back upstairs. When I looked at him and smiled, he asked me what I wanted. So I told him, just in the way he told me to; "I want you to fuck my boobies!"

You can read the rest here, in a post Sean wrote afterwards.

So today's been a good day. Just one hiccough - when I got a little annoyed by Sean not tidying up a mess (which, admittedly, I made most of) when I had asked him to quite a few times when I was making lunch. Sometimes I do think he takes me cooking for him for granted... but then I enjoy it (cooking, that is. Not being taken for granted) and if I didn't then he wouldn't be eating that well.

And I am ment to be his slave, afterall. Which reminds me, I must start looking into other people's rules, like I said I would.

Tomorrow:
  • Answer the Weekender question (yikes! I think I'll tackle it over a few hours)
  • Go 'round D's for breakfast, after prodding Sean to have a shower
  • Tidy up mess so that it at least looks presentable. This includes:
    • Boxes at bottom of stairs
    • Laundry
    • Move boxes in bedroom
    • Tidy up lounge table
  • Work out menu
  • Shopping - both getting short term supplies and the fortnight delivery
  • Prepare for Monday - first day at Uni. (Cook lunch the night before?)
  • Film on at cinema
Gosh, now that's a huge list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

unique visiters since 21/09/06

All content (including text, images and layout), unless otherwise stated, is © copyright battlingtheblackdog.blogspot.com 2006. Disclaimer.